Friday, February 27, 2009

My cell group's first community work =)

Today was our first Cell Group's Community work... And thankfully everything went well and there were plenty of supporter I mean (people who were willing to let us serve them)...
We had this blood screening thing happen today in Central Plaza just near to my house... Sandra (my cell leader) prepared ALL the TOOLS needed for the blood screening thing...
Phew ! It all went smoothly by God's GRACE...
At first, there were non of the people actually cared about our booth... And one guy and his wife (I think) came and support us and willing to be our first volunteer of the day... After that the people just won't stop coming to do the test...
Manage to snap some pictures tho...
Here you go :








That's about it... Thanks for dropping by !
(remember to drop your comment or feedback yea !)
"Love God, Make Disciples, Transform Community"

No comments:

Post a Comment

My World Cup Is Near

My Photo Bucket

My Photo Bucket