Thursday, March 12, 2009

I saved lives...

Today was kinda busy busy day for me...
Did so many things and prepared a lot of things...
Well, this post is mainly about my blood donation testimony...
I didn't really take blood donation experience for granted actually...
For me is like another normal thing which you don't always get to do...
But I know I realize that I am actually saving someone else's life...
After work just now I went the nearest General Hospital to volunteer donate my precious blood...
Well, the procedure only took a while...
I think somewhere around ten minutes or so...
Hahaha ...
It was quite fun and I didn't actually feel any pain or dizzy after I donated my blood...
Well, I guess I will do it again after 4 or 5 months from now...
By then I will put another post for you all =)

My arm with the needle stuck on it !
Nice aye ??!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My World Cup Is Near

My Photo Bucket

My Photo Bucket