Friday, April 10, 2009

Her Birthday... ( Delayed ) 6th April 09

Sorry for the delay post...
Tee hee ~
Well, me and Phy celebrated her sweet 19th birthday on the 6th of April... as a good friend, i invited her for a dinner.
We had such a great time that night when we went to Atmosphere for our very first "Candle Night" dinner...
I guess my wish just came true...
I'm not gonna explain much typing you just gotta see through the pictures and I know you'll know how we both felt...
*****
Here You Go !
*****

Her Yummy Choco Birthday cake contributed by her classmates... NICE aye ?!


Pastor John... No more uncle... Hahaha... Well, he's seen her grown so much... You can tell that He's proud by the smile of his face...


BOYS, they just couldn't wait...


Yum Yum !! Give me one !


There she is ! BIRTHDAY GIRL !


Phy & Sarah


Phy & her BEST buddy Debbie


Eleni ( Alakay a.k.a her cell leader ) & Phy =)




























We had all our moment spent together =)
Just hope for another better day to come !
***
<3>

2 comments:

My World Cup Is Near

My Photo Bucket

My Photo Bucket