Thursday, April 16, 2009

My Funny Friends

Well, there I am at the office enjoying my time with some of my friends...
Been hanging out most of my time with my church friends...
Cause I think hanging out with them is so much fun...
We were at my office yesterday while waiting for worship practice to start, we happen to just hang out and make fun of each other...


Here I am enjoying my Yummy Banana... And it's Banana Twins by the way !

Just look at silly coffee boy with his fancy retro specs...
BACK IN THE 80'S babey !
Yee haa !!

You better get it right BRO...
We are expecting nice sound coming out of the guitar !


Who do you think will fall for this BOY ?
Just let me know...
I'll give you his number !
Haa Haa Haa !!

Boo Yaa ! Everybody was Kung Fu Fighting...
Waaachhaaa !!
We actually ask Leslie to do a Bruce Lee pose and this is what he has to offer to us !
*now everybody laugh!!*

MODEL OF THE MONTH OF APRIL !
cute or not ???!!!
May, if you happen to drop by...
Well, here's who Leslie really are....
No la... Just kidding... We still chill and cool !

"FRIENDS ALWAYS DO CRAZY THINGS TOGETHER"
=)
*
*
*
P
e
a
c
e
*
*
*

No comments:

Post a Comment

My World Cup Is Near

My Photo Bucket

My Photo Bucket