Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day Mom !

Howdy ! Howdy ! Howdy !
Today is Mother's Day...
How did you spend your Mother's Day with your mom ?
Well, for me as usual I need to go to work every Sunday...
So I didn't really get the chance to spend my whole day with mom...
But I did manage to give a BIG WARMTH HUG before I left to work...
She even let me drive her car to work today...
Thanks MOM !
Uhm, actually I didn't hug my mom for quite a long time already...
I think 1 or 2 years ???
For my I think it's a bit odd to do so because the relationship between us wasn't so good as how we are right now...
I really thank God that He made miracles come through in my life...
Even tho we did not spend our time together but at least we had our short moment of huggles together...
I am a BIG BOY now mama !
It's my turn to take care of you !
That's all for now !
So right now I challenge you to just go to your Mom and tell her how much you LOVE HER !
***
**
Peace
**
***
-

1 comment:

My World Cup Is Near

My Photo Bucket

My Photo Bucket