Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I was PRANKED !

It was such a BUSY BUSY day for me today...
Send mom to work early in the morning...
After that went Kolombong to pay my deposit for my loan...
And then went to town again to sign some agreements...
The worse part is, I went to the WRONG bank...
Gosh !
But God had help me through my days of busy ness !
When I reach the first bank in which was the WRONG bank that I didn't know...
I was struggling to find my parking...
And then I prayed...
Guess what !
Prayer number one ANSWERED...
Went to the second back which was in town ( THE CORRECT ONE )
Struggling to find my parking space as well...
I prayed...
And guess what again !
Prayer number two ANSWERED...
God is really funny at times !

And then back to the office...
Elder Philip, my worship ministry head told me that he wanted to speak to me and ask me to slot my time at 2 p.m for him...
Well I did !
And then when we were talking and discussing in the meeting room about the Worship Team thingy...
Suddenly SENIOR PASTOR APPEARED AND SHOUTED MY NAME like "BANJO !"
So I was SHOCKED !
Cause I never expect he would come in and shout my name like that...
Beside him was all the LEADERS...
Like Pastor Kee Chuan my direct Boss...
Pastor John...
Uncle Kang...
Elder Philip...
Office manager...
and my two bestie colleagues !
And guess what...
They all sang "BIRTHDAY SONG" to me...
Gosh ~
I was still shocked at that moment...
My heart was still DUP DUP DUP !
Well, THANKS to you all to make it happen in the office !
I'm so GLAD I had fun today...
It's such a tremendous blessing...
And I wanna thank GOD for it !
Here's some pictures :

Look and Pastor John ! Wonder where he learn that Pose...

I was laid...
I mean being laid hand and pray !


This is the first time I was being prayed by all my Bosses...


Why are they keep starring at me like that ???


It's time to receive the anointing !


Such a spoiler la the highlighter pen...



Pastor Philip prayed for me too !


Now is Elder Philip's turn !


Pastor John's turn ! They all take turn except Uncle Kang !

I was smiling a bit actually that time but Aunt E didn't manage to capture my smiley face =)
Well, there's a reason for it tho !


And the reason is my HAIR !!!! Pastor John just had to press my mountain hair down !!!
Luckily not the peak... Just the side... HAHAHAHAHA !

I am receiving my anointing from God !
I'm SERIOUS !

Well, that's about it !
Had fun !
Funny day !
Thank God !
Thank you !
Thank everyone who made it happen !
-

1 comment:

My World Cup Is Near

My Photo Bucket

My Photo Bucket