Friday, May 22, 2009

The month of May is just so funny...


This month is just so funny to me... I bet you wanna know the reason why ain't you ? Well, this was suppose to be a surprise for some reason... But a lot of people know already anyway... That is I am buying myself a new horse to ride around town... My tiny mini little Ferarri Horse... My horse can FLY I tell you... I wanna bring my Princess for a ride with my mini horsie !

Oh well, let's get back to the funny point... Sorry... I got so carried away with my horsie topic until I get carried away... The first funny point is this is the month of May... Which mean the month of my birthday... And I got my official probation license... Which means I am an official driver... The second funny point is there's car dealer called me and told me lotsa information about buying a car and how I budget myself in order to get one... And her name is MAY... Well, I'm not done yet... After I get all my documents done and pass it to her (the car dealer lady) then she hooked me up with another lady from the bank for my loan with the name of .... MAY ... And a week ago there's a friend of mine who celebrated her 17th birthday... Guess what her name is... MAY... Again... Three MAY'S in a month of MAY... Now that's something new for me...

God has been showing me His sense of humour part this month... I mean I've never really expected all of this to happen... His the one who planned it... And His has been very grateful to me... For putting me in such a tremendous position on where I am right now... Thousand THANKS to God for His love...

Now you get ready... Cause God is going to do something far beyond your expectation... Pray to Him and share with Him your ups and downs...
God Bless !
***
-

No comments:

Post a Comment

My World Cup Is Near

My Photo Bucket

My Photo Bucket